The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has a long industrial tradition. The pioneers of the iron and steel industry, which in the years 1900 were the symbol of the country’s wealth, were followed by other important economic sectors from the 1960s onwards. The 1973 oil crisis led to a change in Luxembourg’s industry and, with the expansion of the tertiary sector, promoted the development towards a service economy.
Today Luxembourg is known for being an innovative base for various high-value industrial goods ranging from the steel, glass and plastic industries to the aeronautic and automotive industries. After Germany, the Luxembourg economy registers the highest proportion of innovative companies in the European Union. More than 90% of Luxembourg’s industrial production is exported.
Industrial diversification is one of the permanent objectives of Luxembourg’s economic policy. It favors the development of various other industrial sectors such as ICT, automotive, biohealth, construction, ecoinnovation and space. Choosing a job in Luxembourg’s industry means being part of a vivid and rapidly changing as well as strongly digitized ecosystem full of promising opportunities.
WHY COME TO LUXEMBOURG?
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has an atypical labour market owing to the international and multilingual nature of its workforce. Around 70% of the country’s workforce is composed of immigrants or cross-border workers coming from our neighbour countries.
- an international and multilingual work environment;
- favorable wage conditions;
- short distances between home and the workplace;
- a system of universal social security;
- a high standard of living;
- an exceptional quality of life
In Luxembourg, employees work 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week. Each employee is legally entitled to a statutory annual paid leave of 25 working days. In addition, there are public holidays totalling 10 days.
…when it comes to having fun, Luxembourg offers a multitude of events and first-class infrastructure in the cultural and sporting spheres. We regularly host world famous artists, the year includes a number of fairs and other events. Also, Luxembourg’s gastronomy with its restaurants and bars is widely reputed for its quality at the crossroads of French cuisine and international variety.
Luxembourg’s Industry meets students
FEDIL is a multi-sectoral federation of entrepreneurs, bringing together more than 550 companies of all sizes and sectors for which the globalized talent race is a major challenge. To promote their jobs and support them in the search for workforce, FEDIL presents students and other candidates with job or internship offers from some of its members.
- General informations Supplier of automotive glass to premium OEM’s.
- Soldering Engineer/ Expert
- RESPONSIBLE, PROCESS TEMPERING/LAMINATED SEGMENT
- Quality Engineer
- Internship - Projects End of Studies “Process -Production- Mechanic – Industrialization “ 1# “Study and improvement of the cycle time of the soldering shopfloor”
- General informations CLdN RoRo is part of the CLdN Group, a solid and growing company. The CLdN RoRo network covers shortsea connections between the European continent, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iberia and Scandinavia. With 30+ ro‐ro ships, we provide our clients with sustainable, reliable and cost-effective transport solutions. With an international team of more than 3000 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
- Assistant invoicing department UK/F
- Logistic assistants uk (shift work)
- Head of communication UK
- Business controller UK
- Cash & treasury officer UK/F
- General informations
- Ingénieur civil (h/f/n) ou scientifique de l'environnement (h/f/n) en tant que chargé(e) de projet
- Géologue (m/f/n) ou ingénieur civil / environnement (m/f/n) en tant que chargé(e) de projet
- Ingénieur en génie civil (h/f/n)
- Ingénieur en environnement / scientifique de l'environnement (h/f/n)
- Ingénieur civil (h/f/n) ou technicien du bâtiment expérimenté (h/f/n) en tant que chargé(e) de projet
We’re proud to be part of ManpowerGroup – the world’s workforce expert providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent for nearly 70 years.
- Consultant en recrutement - Stagiaire / Alternant.e
- Stagiaire / Alternant.e en ressources humaines
- Alternant.e/ Stagiaire en ressources humaines
- General informations
- Internal Auditor
- Region Africa&Levante Controlling Specialist
- HRIS Talent Analyst (fixed-term contract)
- HR Business Partner Central Marketing Functions
- Group Payables & P&L Statutory Controller
- Market Research Analyst - Nutella
- Kinder Chilled & Bakery Consumer Insights Specialist
- DATA SCIENTIST
- APAC MEA Controlling Specialist
- FP&A Analyst Operations Area International
- Global Licensing Manager
- General informations
- Administration Specialist (m/f)
- Application Development Senior Analyst (m/f)
- Associate Data Engineer (m/f)
- Data Analytics Engineer (m/f)
- Demand Planner Commercial OE EMEA (m/f)
- Electrical Project Engineer (Industrial Automation) (m/f)
- Environmental EH(S) Engineer (m/f)
- Facility Engineer (m/f)
- Field Support Engineer (m/f)
- Java Full Stack Developer (m/f)
- Maintenance and Project Engineer (m/f)
- Maintenance technician for our Mercury plant (m/f)
- Mechanical Project Engineer (m/f)
- Project Buyer – CDD 6 months (m/f)
- Reliability Engineer (m/f)
- Senior Service Analyst - Proactive Solutions (m/f)
- Senior Technician (m/f)
- Supply Chain Business Analyst (m/f)
- General informations Audit/Accounting/Tax/Advisory
- External Audit Intern – from January 2023 (m/f)
- Junior External Auditor – From October 2022 (m/f)
- Internal Auditor Intern – From January 2023 (m/f)
- Junior Accountant (m/f)
- Junior Consultant – Privacy Compliance, Advisory (m/f)
- Business Development Assistant (m/f)
- Junior Internal Auditor (m/f)
- Junior Payroll and HR Consultant (m/f)
- VAT Compliance Junior (m/f)
- General informations Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
- Backbone Engineer
- Cloud Operations Engineer
- Containerization Engineer - Kubernetes
- Operational Compliance
- Developments Leader
- Azure DevOps Enginner
- Radio Operations Engineer
- Network & Security Engineer
- System Engineer
- Ethical Hacker/ Pentester
- Consultant Microsoft Expérimenté
- Product Manager Connectivity
- Head of Telecommunication Networks
- Cloud Engineer
- Security Consultant - Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Senior Security Engineer
- Sales Consultant SDDC
- UC Engineer
- Ingénieur Storage
- Security Engineer
- Consultant Microsoft Junior
Fondées respectivement en 2001 et 2012, Rcarré et Rcube - certifiée PSF de support (Professionnel du secteur financier) - proposent une gamme de solutions et de services informatiques complète, agrémentée d’un positionnement unique, lié à une solide expérience et à une adaptabilité avérée.
Grâce à notre expérience et structure nous avons la chance de pouvoir servir toutes les tailles d’entreprise.
Nos équipes s’adaptent et évoluent en fonction des clients partant de l’approche « single point of contact » à des grands comptes où l’exigence réglementaire règne.
- Consultant Informatique tous niveaux
- Ingénieur(e) Cybersécurité
- Ingénieur(e) informatique - Sécurité & réseaux